In Classavo, professors have the ability to control when students can access chapters and homework.
This means that students will only be able to see the content assigned to them.
Please ensure that course materials are assigned by following these steps:
- Right-click on the desired chapter.
- Select the ‘Assign to’ option.
- Please ensure that the ‘Assign to’ option is not set to ‘Hide from all students’.
- Verify that the Start Date is prior to the current date and time, and that the Due Date is set for a future date and time.
- Once these details have been confirmed, click on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- Upon successful assignment, the chapter should no longer display the ‘Unassigned’ status.